About The Client
We worked with NHS England to create an exciting, new mental health resource for 12-18-year-olds. Running alongside the great work that was being carried out by the NHS Trailblazers team, the site works to broaden the teams reach beyond face to face and mobile sessions, to an on-demand web service that can be accessed anywhere at any time.
The NHS Trailblazers platform needed to provide a one-stop-shop for displaying content and approved NHS mental health services. The site had to allow the team to promote the mental health services available and signpost to young people, their parents and carers and professionals who support them to the resources available.
It was important that the platform allowed space to educate young people about mental health issues and how they can combat them, helping to remove the stigma around mental health and encourage a culture of openness with young people.
We provided a solution that provides adaptable and varied content which enables us to engage with a wide age range (0-18), wrapped in a colourful platform that features a bright colour palette, playful fonts and animations.
Key features include:
- Login and registration
- Space for video, animation and new digital tools such as memes and gifs
- Extensive signposting to services and resources
- Clear navigation with targeted information
- UX that is enjoyable to use for all ages.
- Mobile responsive
- Elastic search and effective filtering to find information quickly
- Third-party analytics implementation to better understand platform reception.
We'd love to chat about your project!
We're here to help. If you've got an idea or a direct need you would like help addressing, we're all ears!