Since our founding in 2005, we have built a reputation for designing and developing high quality, innovative software for startups and established brands that offer their end-users the best possible experience.
With clients across the globe, from the US, Europe, Asia across to Australia, working in multiple sectors including Built Environment, Education, Healthcare and Social Services. With a team of 18, we work hard to ensure we're an integral part of our client's workforce.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven and talented PHP middleweight (or looking to move up to middleweight) developer to join our team. You should have at least 5 to 6 years of commercial experience and a proven track record of success. You will join an existing team of talented developers in a growing company which is expanding globally. You will be responsible for building and maintaining functionality for systems used by millions of users worldwide as well as being in charge of your own smaller projects for local and national clients.
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Social drinks on a Friday
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
-OOPHP V5.6 and 7.x
You should be able to write well structured, DRY code which adheres to the latest PSR standards.
You should be able to write well structured, normalised and efficient database schemas and understand database efficiency and optimisation
-MVC Framework knowledge
Good working knowledge of a well structured MVC framework (ideally Zend Framework 2 and 3 but others will still be beneficial such as Laravel or Symphony)
-Good understanding of Linux based server environment (Debian/Ubuntu preferable)
-Good knowledge of GIT
-ORM Knowledge and previous experience using an ORM (Doctrine preferable)
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world-class products
- Organised and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy-going
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast-paced environment