We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven and talented LAMP stack developer to join our team. You should have at least 2 years commercial experience and a proven track record of success. You will join an existing team of talented developers in a growing company which is expanding globally. You will be responsible for building and maintaining functionality for systems used by millions of users worldwide as well as being in charge of your own smaller projects for local and national clients.
- Problem solving
- OO PHP application development
- Reporting to the lead developer on a regular basis
- Full ownership of key tasks and project
- Maintaining existing code
- Responsible for scoping, planning and delivering new system functionality
- Manage your time effectively
Please apply only if you have the following required skill set:
- OOPHP V5.6 and 7.x
- You should be able to write well structured, DRY code which adheres to the latest best practice guidelines.
- MySQL (including MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines)
- You should be able to write well structured, normalised and efficient database schemas and understand database efficiency and optimisation
- MVC Framework knowledge
- Good working knowledge of a well structured MVC framework (ideally Zend Framework 2 and 3 but others will still be beneficial)
- Native and jQuery
- Linux OS server environment
- Good understanding of Linux based server environment (Debian/Ubuntu preferable)
- Version Control
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge and previous experience using an ORM (Doctrine preferable)
- Problem solving
- You should be able to work through a problem, using your team as well as other resources around you to push it through to completion
- You should be a good communicator. You will be expected to articulate yourself to internal staff (developers and managers) as well as clients.
In return you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to grow your skills and move up the developer laddar
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a team of talented, like-minded developers
- The opportunity to take full ownership of problems and solve them in your own way
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Regular team activities
- A fun and exciting place to come to work each day!
If you meet the criteria above we would love to hear from you! Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org