About The Client
My Paper Trail is a new bills management platform coming spring 2021. The platform seeks to remove the issue of household bills payment, aggregating all of your outgoing payments into a visually intuitive platform that will help users keep track of due dates and payment terms.
As living costs rise, the ability for users to accurately track outgoings from their personal finances has become more important than ever. Furthermore, the ability to understand when major outgoings are leaving their accounts, and being able to visualise the impact they have on their disposable income sits at the top of many peoples minds.
My Paper Trail had a straightforward objective, provide a clean looking platform, that simplifies the tracking of users financial outgoings for bills against their income, and display graphically the impact this has on their disposable income. Allowing them to better track, manage and understand their outgoings on a monthly basis.
The solution we've developed for My Paper Trail encompasses the key criteria they set out to achieve. A concise bills aggregator with a clean UI, and easy to manage user input. Extra features have been added with the user benefit in mind such as the ability to set notifications for bill due dates, and the ability to categorise bills of a similar theme together, to get a better sense of where their money is going at certain points within any given month.
My Paper Trail Features
- Onboarding and registration (including social login)
- View your bills and add new bills in a simple, straightforward process
- Allow recurring bills and categorising them
- Link bills so users can see an increase/decrease over time
- Add monthly based income and determine disposable income after bills
- We will use this to determine disposable income left after bills
- Push notification alerts to indicate when a bill is due
We'd love to chat about your project!
We're here to help. If you've got an idea or a direct need you would like help addressing, we're all ears!